Last night, an elderly couple that we are very good friends with invited us to go to pizza last night at Westide pizza, which is the best pizza place on earth! Anyway, he is the one who draws the very cute ducks on all the cards he gives us, so I tried to draw one the other day and brought it along to show him! So then we got to talking about how he does some of the things on the ducks and he said "how about I go and get some of the things from my house and bring them over to show you?" So when we were done they came over and he showed me the things he uses on his ducks and ended up giving them all to me! It was so sweet of him! Here are the things he gave me:
Some very nice erasable colored pencils which I have wanted for ever!
This is kind of like a blender except that it makes the colors more smooth instead of having small little spaces when you color with pencil
I like your big word! :-P Fun post! Good job on the duck! Love to hear from you GIRL!
ReplyDelete