I am holding a contest to name my robin! Just post a comment with up to 3 names you think it should be named and after everyone I think everyone has voted I will choose which name I like best! The winner will have the satisfaction of naming my robin!
(Sorry, no prize other than that:-)
Happy name finding!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do we get to name it 6 names, three in case it is a girl and three in case it is a boy?
ReplyDeleteIf a boy:
Roy Rogers
Dale Evens
and
Ruby
Love and hugs,
Krissy
Oops, Never mind about the If a Boy thing...
ReplyDeleteIs it a wild robin or a pet? Does it have babies?
ReplyDeletehmmm...
Ruby or Mother Ruby
Brownie Red
Anne of Green Gabels =)
How are the bridesmaids dresses coming? I can't wait to see them!
See you Wednesday!
~Susi
Hi Susi!
ReplyDeleteI think my mom has Hannah's almost done, and then your's and Laura's done.
They are so pretty I can't wait to see you all in them!
Who is ruby?
Bobbin the Robin! Since your family is into sewing and all. Could be a boy or girl.
ReplyDeleteMJW
I like your idea Mrs. Weese!
ReplyDeleteThat is very cute Mrs. Weese! That one might be the winner!
ReplyDeleteHow about Hungry? Or Sir Eatsalot?
ReplyDeleteHe is kinda cute now that he's older. I fed him awhile ago, and he really attacks that spoon!
~Em
WOW! Em that is really cute! I like that one too!
ReplyDelete