Pages

Neko

Monday, May 31, 2010

Please Pray

My Aunt Jennifer Jardinski had her varicose veins fixed and is currently disabled, please pray that she will be able to have lots of help and that she will heal quickly so she can be doing the things she loves to do again soon!

A quick update on what has been happening:
I have been pretty busy. 1: I have gone over to Aunt J.'s a lot to help out with house work and taking care of the children so that she can rest. 2: Last night, we stayed at a neighbor's house for the night while she was gone and took care of her doggies. 3: I have to feed my bird almost every hour, which is very fun! 4: I have to go over every night to take care of a neighbor's plants, which takes sometimes half and hour!
But, it has been very fun, I actually like being busy, and for everything, I am getting satisfaction out of it!
Well, I actually need to go take care of the plants right now, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment