Pages

Neko

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yipeeee!

Can you guess what I am so excited about?:


On Tuesday, Samuel and Meg Clarke came over while the other children went simming!
Here are some cute pictures!
I love this one of Meg!

I am not going to be on the computer much right now since I am sewwing at least 2 swimsuits a day, so that I can get my camera soon, I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You are just as tall as Em? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Good job eating all your greens!=)

    Cute pictures of Sammy and Meg! Those two are so adorable!

    ~Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a long walk off a short cliff....

    :P I'll be the shortest person in our family.
    Bother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Em, your not the only one. I think I will be the shortest in our family. hehe.

    I did grow a 1/4 of an inch through this year!!!! Now I am 4ft 10 1/4 in :-P! Maybe there is some hope for me! ;-D

    ReplyDelete