It came! I am having so much fun with it! It has come every where with me (Emily, Sam and Brad will tell you that too! :-)
We have had a very busy week, Bradley has been at baseball camp Monday thru Friday ! 12:00pm-3:00pm and he had is game on Saturday and His team won! Good job Brad!
Then, on Friday we went to a Mariners vs. Yankees game and we left @ 2:30pm and were gone 'till 12:30am! Most of you know, I am a trader and like the Yankees, and I was bragging to every one before the game that I knew the Yankees would win, and I did know because they have a lot better players than the Mariners, and it was a good thing they did too! I would have been teased for the rest of my LIFE if they didn't! So anyway, Heres a bunch of pictures of the Mariners game and Brad's game:
The Mariners Moose swinging the Mariners flag

Stretching

Garlic Fries are the best treat there!




Jessica got to sit right next to me!

The rest of the Jarski's sat behind us

A pretty sunset

For those of yu who have not been to Safeco field, this is only half of the stadium

This is the reporter's booth, we actually got to go in it once when we took a tour


This is one I got on the way back to the car, the outside of the stadium

Okay, on to Brad's game.
They started warming up by running around the field

Stretching

They always start by playing Simon Says, Brad was the 4th one left

This is pre-game catching practice


This is in the game

Nice hit Bud!

Coaches talking at the nd of the game

Shaking hands with the coaches

The main coach talked about each boy a little bit, I was so proud of Brad about what Coach Sutton said of Brad!

Packing up

Have a great week!
Comming up post: Cute children at The mariners game and Brad's game!
WOW great post! Yay your camera's here. Maybe you will have to teach me some things that I don't know on ours. (I know it isn't the same camera, but maybe you can fiddle around with it, and show me some things! :) I have been taking pictures, but they arn't turning out the way I want.
ReplyDeleteSee you Friday, Lord willing! (and most likely your camera too! =P)
KJV
Great pictures, Ali! I'm sure you're very excited!=) It was a lot of fun when Phil played base ball when he was 14/15. One time, his team was playing in Bellingham at a pretty big stadium, and we girls went to it. There weren't any people in the crowd cheering for the Lynden team, except us girls. Phil said he could hear us from the field. Anyway, no more boring details.=)
ReplyDeleteKrissy, you're pictures are nice! I couldn't take ones like you do.=) They were so great I had to steal them for my blog.=)
~Susi
Yup, the camera will definetly be there too!
ReplyDelete