Pages

Neko

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bullet making

This morning, a friend came over and helped us make bullets with his well, bullet maker :-) It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures, I will describe the process with each picture: First, you stick the bullet mold under the pot on a spout and pull up on the lever for about 2 seconds, to fill the mold.

Here's the set up


Then, you whack a little thng that sits on the top, that makes the bottom smooth and flat

Then, you open up the mold with the handles


And voila! you have bullets!

Then we poured some bars






you make these so that it is easier to melt them at the start instead of melting half of these:



Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Brad was telling me about that last night! Jon and Phil relaod, but I don't think they've made bullets.

    See you tomorrow!

    ~Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! I have never seen that done before. Thanks for the tour.

    See you tomorrow!=)

    ~Krissy Joy

    ReplyDelete