I am so sorry I haven't been posting, I have been sick the last few days and when I wasn't sick, I was busy :-)
I am still feeling a little bit sick, but I think that it is just the cold, I hope that I will still be able to go to friday movie night, but I don't know if people would want me there, I will see what mom says.
But, we did get to go to the fair yesterday! It was a lot of fun! Emily, Samantha and I got there at about 3:30pm, and the first order of buisness was getting strawberry lemonade, It was very good, then, I got cotton candy, I LOVE cotton candy, the girls think I am weird that I still like the sugary stuff :-) then, with Miss Nancy, our neighbor lady, we went to see a horse show in the grandstands! We got to see Tanya do some gamming! it was really neat! THEN, we got dinner, corndogs and curly fries with vinnegar, YUMMY! And of course, after that we HAD to get moowhiches! (I really shouldn't be telling you all of this, you probobly think that I gained 30 pounds in 7 and a half hours :-)
So, there's a small update on what's been happening in my life. Hope to see ya'all at Friday night, if I can come!
P.s.- Do you like my new "Howdy" sign?
P.s.s.- only 17 days 'till the cruise!!!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you been sick? I didn't know that. I hope you will come to Family night!
ReplyDeleteI really like your howdy sign! OH I JUST LOVE MOOWHICHES, we used to get them all the time. When we went to the fair that is..=P Did you gain 30 pounds=)?
I am glad to hear from you!
No I was just joking!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better by Friday! We don't mind having a sick gal around! Really!=)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you girl had a lot of fun! We've always gone to the fair, but we decided not to this year because it's so expesive with ten children.=) I LOVE cotton candy, so you're not the only weird one.=) I know what you mean about feeling like you gained 30 lb. after going to the fair.=P
The "Howdy" sign is really cute! Very western!=)
~Susi