Pages

Neko

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Slideshow

Hi Everyone!
It has been interesting getting back to normal life, food :-) and activities!
School kind of started, lessons started, and Mom starts teaching on Tuesday.
So, instead of making 100 posts of cruise pictures, Emily and I made a Cruise Slideshow! So, for all of you who didn't see it, here it is:

Okay, I guess it isn't going to work, so, I guess you'll have to wait until you see me, and I'll try to bring it whenever I will see any of you :-)

But anyway, we had an AWSOME time and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Hope ya'll have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing the slideshow. Riding horses, would have been the theme of visiting Alaska for me, if I would have went. I am sure it was one of your favorites too!=) It was fun seeing Alaska from your pictures and perspective!

    ~Krissy Joy

    ReplyDelete