I have to admit it, I AM kind of sad though, we didn't have a very good summer :-(BUT! they are forcasting a very harsh winter which means.... SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!!!!! I LOVE snow!
But, back to fall, we started pulling out the fall decor, which is fun, and Emily picked pumpkins from her garden!
One of my favorite things in fall/winter is comming outside from doing work, or playing in the snow, and sitting down with coffee, or my favorite tea (black licorice spice) and grabbing my warm, fleece blanket (horse of course:-) and reading a good book!
Have a great, fall evening everyone!
What is your favorite thing about fall? post a comment and let us know!
I love the idea of curling up in a warm blanket by our fireplace with a good book...I never really get around to it though.=P I love to drink coffee too!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of curling up in a warm blanket, and reading too, but I also love the way the leaves tern beautiful colors! Also going on a walk with a warm jacket and my camera!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Did you take that picture?
No, I didn't take the picture, I should though :-)
ReplyDeleteOh well=)
ReplyDeleteI love the cooler weather, and curling up with a cup of tea and a good book! I'm so exciting that this winter's going to be wild! I love snow!
ReplyDelete~Susi