We Finally convinced Daddy to let us get more chicks! We got three 1 week old chicks and they are so cute! ... Okay, so blogger is not wanting me to upload photos, but they are really cute! they're yellow and very tiny!
Anyway, we had our first orchestra concert this Saturday and it went pretty well, the music is so beautiful, the big song was a compilation of "the phantom of the opera" music, it is SO pretty!! We are playing again on Sunday at the leopold hotel in the ball room!
Have a great week everyone!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's exciting!
ReplyDeleteWe need to come to one your performances!
You have a great week, too!
~Susi
I love getting baby chicks! Have fun with them! :)
ReplyDeleteOhh it must be soo fun playing with so many people...! I know you'll do great when you next perform, and everytime! :)
Have a great week too!
Neat! You must be really excited about the chicks!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have heard you girls play.
See you Friday!
~Kris