Pages

Neko

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wow

I am so awful at blogging! I've been pretty busy, orchestra, practicing, school, sewing, and writing my book, (Which is going a little slower lately). Our schedule is staying full with playing at senior homes, and all that other stuff.
Just a little encouragement here, I do blog a lot in the summer, so keep following! Summer just has more stuff in it that is worth blogging about I guess! But follow me on Gmail's "Buzz" I put updates on there more often then on here!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's really hard to blog with chores, school and with instrument practicing, in between extra business. Don't worry I'll still follow! =)

    Hugs,
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I've been looking forward to one.=)

    Ali, didn't you guys take pictures at your birthday party? You should post those!

    I usually just post on buzz, too. It's hard when your older siblings have blogs and they post all the news. =)

    ~Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting!! :)

    oh please do post the pictures! :)

    I follow you on both Buzz and your blog, so that I get all the Ali up dates!! :)

    ReplyDelete