It's been a month since I last posted, Yikes!! Well, what can I say, I've been, lets just say... A LOT busy! I have skirt orders comming out my nose (well, not really :-) And I'm trying to get ready for the conference, and well, just everyday life has been busy! Orchestra, which I enjoy imensly! Lessons, school and all that good stuff!
Please pray for us, we are in the midst of trying to find new teachers for Em and I, we have found a teacher for Emily, but there is another teacher we are trying to contact for me, just pray that we will make the right desicions!
Have a great week every one! I'll see most of you at the conference, drive safetly!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you posted, but I completly understand the busyness! :) What do you mean you're looking for new teachers? But I'll pray anyway!! :) Have fun at the conference!
ReplyDeleteWe've decided that Em and I need new teachers for violin/viola Lexi!
ReplyDeleteWho is Emily going to use?
ReplyDeleteEmily is going to have Mrs. Peterson, our orchestra director. It looks like I'm going to go to her also, since one teacher that I really wanted won't contact us back!
ReplyDelete