Pages

Neko

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ahhh...

Life is good! The sun is shining beautifully! I just planted 15 tomato plants in one of our lasagna gardens, and I planted 8 dahlias in my garden 2 days ago, can't wait 'till those come up!
The orchestra concert went really well, it was a bit scary at first though, when we first got up there, my music was gone! It was no where on the stage! Mrs. Peterson (The conductor) thankfully had her huge box of music, so she had to dig it all out of there! But other than that it was great! No more orchestra 'till fall now :-( They do summer camps and stuff in the summer (which we won't be doing) so there is no orchestra in the summer. I'll miss it, but it is kind of a nice break, being the only violist means I have to practice a lot!
Have a great SUNNY day!

4 comments:

  1. Scary!! That would so totally unnerve me!!

    I'm so excited about the sun!! I hope it stays till Saturday.

    ~Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am glad it came all week too! I also hope it lasts through tomorrow!

    I just now got some good planting done as well! echojoy.blogspot.com

    ~Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS scary!! Kinda like me playing with a way-off string w/the chorale society :-P You're the only violist? How many are in the orchestra?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura- Yes, like you playing in the chorale society (I remember that!) Yes, I'm the only violist :-) There are about 20-25 kids in the orchestra.

    ReplyDelete