Pages

Neko

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another appointment today...

It was okay, a little better than last time. He was disappointed (as am I) that there is no improvement, and to me, it seems to be getting worse. He thinks that I should do one more appointment (this Friday) and if there is no improvement, that we should get x-rays or an MRI, which is what we were leaning to. It was very nice that he was honest, and that it confirmed what we were thinking.
Please keep praying, it is taking less to trigger the pain, and I'm not even touching my viola unless I have to (we had to play for church this past week), which is very hard because I really want to play!
Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. I'll keep praying!

    Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll keep praying for you.

    I know it must be hard to be going through lot of pain, but the Lord is doing something in this in your life for a reason.

    1 Chronicles 16:11 ~Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always.

    Hoping you get better soon!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susi and Krissy!

    Krissy, I'm trying to remember that, sometimes it's very hard, but I'm praying that the Lord will help me keep that in the front of my mind!

    ReplyDelete