Pages

Neko

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A bit dissapointed

I had another appointment yesterday, and it didn't go as well as the first one. The needles hurt more this time, so it wasn't very much fun. I'm really not looking forward to the next appointment, which is next Wednesday, and then Friday, please pray that the needles wouldn't hurt any more than they did this time, or I really wouldn't want to go back.
There's no change in the pain right now, and I finally had to break down and quit orchestra, which is really hard for me, but I just wasn't able to play for 2 hours. I felt bad leaving them without a violist, but I think they're just going to "borrow" one from the other youth symphony that Mrs. Peterson directs. We'll keep trying acupuncture for a little while, and pray that it will work. Please keep me in your prayers, and thank you to the people who have sent me encouraging letters, those are so sweet and very uplifting!

2 comments:

  1. *SO!* feeling for you, dear!! I hate medical stuff myself :-( (just had to go through some of that w/ my heart problems)

    You should try Dr. Neff and his NUCCA method. It helped several in our family where nothing else had! Here's his info in case you're interested:
    Dr. Robert Neff, DC
    Chiropractic Medicine
    115 7th St, Lynden, WA 98264
    (360) 354-5341

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you, I hope you'll be feeling better soon. I agree medical stuff is nasty. =(

    ReplyDelete