I like it! The Shutterbug is really cute:) Who gave you the idea?
Mom did, I thought of PhotoBug, but she thought ShutterBug was cuter, and I think it has a better ring to it too :)
Ohh I really like it! :) Will you be opening a new blog, or just changing the name on this one?
Mmm, I'm not sure, Alexis. I think I'll be starting a new one, but maybe posting on this one once in a while.
Beautiful picture, Ali!
I like it! The Shutterbug is really cute:) Who gave you the idea?
ReplyDeleteMom did, I thought of PhotoBug, but she thought ShutterBug was cuter, and I think it has a better ring to it too :)
ReplyDeleteOhh I really like it! :) Will you be opening a new blog, or just changing the name on this one?
ReplyDeleteMmm, I'm not sure, Alexis. I think I'll be starting a new one, but maybe posting on this one once in a while.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture, Ali!
ReplyDelete