Pages

Neko

Friday, May 7, 2010

Riding

I finally got to go riding today! It was a lot of fun! I got to ride a new horse that Tanya owns named Darlin', she was REALLY spunky and had A LOT of energy, she had so much she would just go around in circles once and a while, and when you just want her to go to a lope, she breaks out into a gallop! It was so fun, she was the most fun horse I have ever ridden! I hope I get to ride her again soon! It was really neat because I got to almost gallop and I got to do it a lot.
Awhile ago, Emily asked Tanya if there was somewhere outside we could ride, she said that she did not have a place there but at her father-in-law's barn he has a HUGE outdoor arena, and that we could go there towards the end of May. We have to pay an extra fee of about $5.00 for the arena fee but, I don't think that will kill us! :-)
I will definitely get pictures when we go there!
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW, that horse sounds like fun! I would love riding her!!! Thanks for the update!

    See you next Friday, Lord Willing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header looks wonderful!

    Sorry about those mixed up emails...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terribly jealous.=) Sounds like you and Em had a blast!

    I love your header; very cute!

    ~Susi

    ReplyDelete