Pages

Neko

Thursday, August 26, 2010

10 Days!

It is only ten days till the cruise! I am almost all the way packed except the things that I will have to get the day before or the day of.
The Moores are comming tomorrow! They are staying 2 nights! We are all very excited and cannot wait till they come!
I will probably do one more post before the cruise.

1 comment:

  1. Will you do that Rodeo post? I can't wait to see the pictures you get!

    Have fun at the cruise (I really want to go to Alaska, so I can't wait to see all of the pictures you get, and the stories you will tell)! Are you done with your dress? It will be fun to see you in it!

    Please say "Hi" to the Moore's for me! We will probably see them at the picnic!

    Krissy J.

    ReplyDelete