My side is still very sore, most of you know what happened so I won't write it all out :-)
It is just kind of scary that I am still sore, since we are going to leave in 6 days. I am going to try and spend today and tomorrow as still as possible, we ave been so busy with BBQs and with the Moores here (which was absolutley a blast!), I haven't really been able to sit down for very long periods of time.
So, if you could please pray that I would get better soon, it would be very much appreciated!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, yes, we'll pray! I'm hope you'll be feeling better!
ReplyDelete~Susi
I hope you feel better soon!! :-(
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I hope you get better soon, I will pray that you won't feel sore and that you, don't have any broken bones. Love ya gal!
ReplyDeleteKJ.
Yes I will pray, but what happen? I hope you feel better soon! Have fun on your cruise:) Alexis B.
ReplyDeleteHi Alexis!
ReplyDeleteI was riding a horse at my cousin's house and another horse galloped bya and the horse I was riding decided she wanted to race, so she started galoping, and the saddle started slipping to the left, and before I got to low, I wanted to jump off so that she did not kick my head off! so I jumped off and as she went by, her back leg hit me in the side.
I am doing OK right now but I would still like it to get a little bit better before our cruise :-)
(Wow, I think that is the longest comment I have ever writen! :-)
Ali