Pages

Neko

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How it went...

I was pretty nervous, but I know I had a lot of people praying for me, thank you every one! I felt less nervous than I thought I would be.
We got there, filled out paper work...lots of paper work. Then he came and brought us into a room, where he asked me lots of questions and wrote it all down. From what information he got from me, he said that mine was an "Interesting case", who know's what that means! :-) Then we went to "The room" where he had me lay face down on the table and then started putting the needles in. He said that some people say they don't even feel the needles going in...I felt every one, but it was just a strong pinch. One he put in, I think it was the last one in my back, hurt really bad. When he first put it in, it hurt pretty bad, but I figured it would go away. But then, he twisted it (which they always do, I think it helps to position it) and it hurt...really bad! I said "Ow!" and he immediately stopped and took it out. Then he put it back in, probably a half an inch away from where he had last put it in, and it was fine!
Anyway, I haven't seen an improvement, it's still sore today. He said some people have immediate results and with some people it takes a few visits to see results. I guess I'm the latter :-) So I'm going back next Wednesday.

Here's a picture of the needles, kinda' creepy huh? They say that they're about the width of a human head hair!
Again, thank you for your prayers. Please keep praying that we would soon see results, it's discouraging for me and my family to see no improvement.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds scary, but thank the Lord it went well! Hope you start feeling some improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this procedure works for you, Ali! I'll keep praying for you!

    ReplyDelete