Pages

Neko

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Please Pray

As some of you know, I've been having back problems. Well, it's getting worse, to the point where I'm not riding or playing my viola any more right now. :( I went to Physical Therapy for 6 weeks, twice a week, and it didn't change a thing. Last year, I saw a Chiropractor, and that also didn't change any thing. Now, my Chiropractor suggested Acupuncture. Now, I don't know about you, but I threw up a red flag when I heard the word "Acupuncture". I've heard that there's a bunch of humble jumble that goes with that, but we found someone that is not into any mystical stuff, and it's purely for medicinal purpose. So, my first appointment is Monday, and I am pretty nervous. I'm really hoping this will be the solution, but if not, we would be doing x-rays to see if it's something different than just the muscles in my back.
Thank you! I'll leave you with these pictures:


I love PJ <3

2 comments: