So, it's back to square 1, it feels kind of like we're starting over, only this time, we hope and pray that there will be an answer.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Back to square 1...
My back pain has gotten worse lately. It's very disheartening, and it's sometimes hard to deal with, because the pain puts me in a bad mood (which is definitely no excuse to be in a bad mood :) So, I talked to Mom and we decided to try a chiropractic place here in Lynden called "Natural Way Chiropractic". My first appointment was this Friday. We talked for a while, they asked me all the questions. He did not like the answer that the doctor gave me for the results of the MRI, which was "Oh, it's just growing pains." So he did this scan thing of my back. It shows the areas where there are tension/tight muscles, stuff like that. There were some red areas, and some black areas (black is off the chart tightness/tension). He really wanted to do some x-rays, so we did. I'll be able to see the results Monday at 2:00, we're hoping that it will show something that is fix-able, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope that this works for you. Still praying.
ReplyDelete:'( I'm sorry, Ali! Both Mrs. Weese & Phil go to that chiropractor. I'm really 'out,' and am getting bad headaches again :-/
ReplyDeleteNWC helped me alot. Ask Dr. Chris about his chickens!
ReplyDelete