Pages

Neko

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is this the answer?

We hope so! On Monday we got to see the x-ray results, and we think we have the answer! My neck has lost the natural curve that it's supposed to have, and my pelvis is NOT level. So I'm a crooked kid! :) We are very hopefull that this is the answer.
So, here's the plan: I'm going to go 3 times a week (almost every other day, except for on the weekends) for about 1 month, then, we'll lessen the visits to 2 times a week. Hopefully by then we'll be seeing improvement!
Thank you all for all of your prayers. This has been a long journey for me (2 years) and we're hoping that this is the end!



This I recall to my mind, therefore, I have hope.
Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning, great is Thy faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:21-23

2 comments: